1. To discuss whether AI will replace radiologists in the future.
2. To explain the role of intelligent acquisition devices and the impact on radiographers' daily work.
3. To understand what will be the competences required from a radiologist using AI.
1. To become familiar with how we can shed light on the "AI black-box".
2. To discuss the liability implications when using AI for diagnostic purposes.
3. To learn about the ethical implications of using AI and discuss the possibility that AI will become better than the radiologist.