1. To learn what the Bonn Call for Action is, and how it helps strengthen radiation protection in medicine.
2. To learn about the Bonn Call for Action Implementation Toolkit, what it is, how to use it and how it can be of value for health professionals and patients.
3. To understand the involvement of international organisations and radiation protection campaigns in the development and promotion of the Bonn Call for Action Implementation Toolkit.
1. To understand what type of material and applications are included in the Toolkit.
2. To learn how to access and use the Toolkit.
3. To appreciate what the next steps are in the implementation of the Toolkit.
1. To appreciate the viewpoint of a radiation protection campaign, EuroSafe Imaging, on the Toolkit.
2. To understand how radiation protection in medical imaging can be strengthened by using the Toolkit.