1. To get familiar with the use of social media in radiology.
2. To understand how social media are pivotal in modern radiology.
3. To learn how social media may help in the relationship between radiologists and patients.
1. To understand how social media may help filling the gap among radiology, patients and institutions.
2. To learn how social media may help in pati ents' empowerment in radiology.
3. To become familiar with patients' privacy issues related to social media.
How many of you have a Facebook/Twitter/Instagram account?
Is your institution active in the use of social media?
Does anyone have experience in communicating with patients using social media?
Do patients reach you using social media?
Do you feel this is a 'real' way of communicating? Can it improve or replace the direct relationship between radiologist and patients?
Is it fair to advertise your activity/professionalism using social media?